What happens when you stop working for (lots of) money and opt to create a business based on fulfillment and impact?
Vince Warnock, a former CMO, left his high paying job to follow his true calling... helping others market their business. He learned that dollar bills aren’t what make you happy and satisfied. Vince took a stance and changed his work life to have a fulfilling life as an entrepreneur.
In this episode, Vince shares his journey to finding the joy not only in his business but in his life. Vince found joy working with others and guiding them through their personal and entrepreneurial breakthroughs, while being true to himself.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Being your true authentic self to create your dream life
- When your body gives your signs you aren’t following your calling
- Not letting your work rule your life and waking up to what is important; your family and health
- How to let others support you when you SUCK at self-care
- Nerding out to all things Marven, Star Wars and AI
- Engaging with people who align with you; your values, who you are and how you operate
- Working less also means loving what you do and not putting pressure on yourself
"I realized that one of the things that's really important to me is being close to where I'm impacting others … actually being able to help people. It's something that I know I'm called to do.” - Vince Warnock
Podcast with Lindsay: EP14 – Lindsay Johnson on Radical Self-Acceptance
Watch Our Follow Up YouTube Discussion: When You Suck at Self Care
About Vince Warnock
Vince Warnock is an award-winning Business and Marketing Strategist, coach, author and host of the Chasing the Insights podcast.
Previously the CMO at Cigna and an ex-radio announcer with over 20 years in marketing. Vince has been recognized by his peers with numerous awards including being named a Fearless50, a program run by Adobe to recognize the top 50 marketers in the world.
Connect with Vince Warnock
4 Business Building Basics
Every New Entrepreneur Needs to Know
Let's cut the bologna and talk about the 4 most crucial business skills for getting customers and making money!