Gina Li, GRL Translation Communication
"Working with Lindsay has been an incredible adventure. She has helped me see new possibilities for my life and cheered me on every step of the way. She has an amazing ability to zero in on what's not working and come up with a solid plan of action to get me moving in the direction of my dreams. She's whip-smart and big hearted, and really fun to work with."
Why I Started My Business
I was raised in a family full of entrepreneurs and it didn't take long before I noticed that:
- Entrepreneurship is pure magic. We can create a profitable business from almost any idea within our heads and hearts
- Entrepreneurship will suck up every ounce of your time, energy, and money if you let it!
After years of repeating the same old work-hard/burnout cycle, I decided to take a step back and reverse engineer the way profitable businesses are built. I was determined to find an easier and faster way to build a profitable business that was fun, authentic to my vision and values, and most importantly, didn't require me to sacrifice my mental and physical health.
I've spent the last 20 years nerding out to all things entrepreneurship and business development (how we make money) and have distilled what I've proven actually works into simple strategies and formulas for new entrepreneurs to follow.
My mission is to help you build a profitable business you love with less work, time, and money so that you can get out from behind your computer screen and back into the adventure of your LIFE!
Brigid Dineen, Boundary Coach for Women
"Lindsay Johnson is the real deal. I was at a loss. I felt like I had tried "all the things" to gain momentum in my business. Lindsay gently showed me my blind spots and delivered bespoke strategies to help me hit my stride."
Radical Biz Retreat
No More Burning Out
When you get clear on what will actually grow your business you're going to stop overworking on things that don't matter.
Get Customers & Make Money
My attraction-marketing and permission-sales strategies will feel good for both you and your customer!
Fewer Screens, More Adventures
By working less and earning more you'll be able to truly build the lifestyle of YOUR dreams ... and actually have time to enjoy it!
My Entrepreneurial Philosophy
- Entrepreneurship is a tool for building your dream life
- Working hard is not the same as being busy. Hard work is essential for growth; busyness is not!
- Entrepreneurship is a vehicle for radical self-acceptance
- Successful businesses are built by entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to make mistakes and play outside their comfort zones
- It's going to take longer and be harder than you think ... but if you stick with it ... you will become bigger and your business will be so much more magical than you ever could have imagined!
- You're going to meet some incredible business friends along the way and they will make your life so much better than before
“It’s your game; make up your own rules.” - Barbara Corcoran
My Core Values
- Kindness. Make people feel flipping incredible about themselves
- Inclusivity & accessibility. We need to make sure there's a place for everyone at the table
- Geographic freedom. My office is in my backpack, my home is in my heart, and the world is full of friends I haven't met yet.
- Transparency & authenticity. I'll keep it real with you, do my best to create safe and inclusive spaces, and communicate with full transparency.
- Leadership. Everyone has the capacity to be a leader in their own world. I've made it a lifelong commitment to stand up and lead by example at every opportunity.
- Adventure & New Challenges. Life is a heck of a lot more fun when I'm facing a new challenge or exciting adventure.
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all" - Helen Keller
My Nerdy Obsessions
- Sci-fi or Fantasy Everything! Books, movies, tv shows, podcasts ... I love 'em all.
- Training for Physical Challenges. I've done two triathlons; spent two months in Thailand at a Muay Thai camp; traveled around North America for Capoeira batizados; love playing sports, hot yoga, hiking, swimming, and pretty much anything that makes me get out of my head and into my body!
- MCU fan theories. Seriously, TikTok is my new favourite place to hang out after work and catch up on all the MCU conversations.
- Unlearning internalized fatphobia, misogyny, gender norms, ableism, racism, sexism and smashing the patriarchy and white supremacy in general.
- Meeting new people and traveling to new places. I'm wildly extroverted, super curious, and find it impossible to turn down an in-depth conversation about pretty much anything ... yes, even the weather!
“What self-acceptance does is open up more possibilities of succeeding because you aren’t fighting yourself along the way.” - Shannon Ables
Cassandra Rudolph, Photographer and Video Editor
"The Academy has been indescribably helpful for me and my business. When I first signed up I was at a bit of a standstill and having difficulty scaling my business while also delivering work to clients. Lindsay has taught me how to focus my priorities and coached me through handling my work during a pandemic. I’m also forever thankful to have Lindsay and our Academy crew in my corner."
Irresistible Entrepreneurs Academy