Season One was a smashing success and thanks to your generous and overwhelmingly positive feedback, I know that the wisdom and experiences our guests shared and the marketing and sales tips I taught y'all have had a profound impact on your lives and your businesses in 2021.
We're back with an even more powerful season with podcasts that will make you a better entrepreneur in 2022 with big conversations, powerful stories, and all the best business advice and actionable tips to help you work less, play more ... and live a life beyond your wildest dreams!
In this mini-episode, I share:
- Why the heck it took me so long to get season two on the air (hint: Mental Health!)
- What I learned from YOU in season one
- How you can share your input for an even stronger season two
- What's in store for you in the 2022 season
"We are not going to shy away from difficult conversations and we'll be bringing you real, lived experiences from some truly brilliant minds and heart-centred, thoughtful entrepreneurs." - Lindsay Johnson
Podcasts You Need to Hear
- How to Set Business Goals for 2022: 15 Year-End Questions to Ask Before Setting Business Goals with Lindsay Johnson
- Entrepreneur Mental Health is Good Business: Making Space for Mental Health with Kristen Westcott
- Entrepreneur Burnout Signs: When Burnout Makes You Lose Your Passion with Nick McGraw
- Why Work-Life Balance as an Entrepreneur is Important: What Happens When Your Body Says No with Sarah Taylor
Books & Blogs You Need to Read
- How to Spot Entrepreneurial Burnout (Before It's Too Late) Read Here
- How To Identify And Overcome Entrepreneurial Burnout Read Here
- Entrepreneurial Burnout: 6 Psychological Signs It’s Time for a Fresh Start Read Here
- Burnout: The Secret of Unlocking the Stress Code by Emily and Amelia Nagoski Read Here
Have Your Say!
Do you want more Marketing and Sales Tips episodes? Tell me on Instagram
GET MY FREE COURSE
4 Business Building Basics
Every Service-Based Entrepreneur Needs to Know
Learn the essential business skills you need for getting customers and making money!