Content Marketing Works Best When It's Something You Love to Do!
How do new entrepreneurs leverage the power of digital marketing to increase their visibility and get their brand in front of their future customers without drowning in the sea of content creation currently sweeping social media apps like Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Threads, PLUS SEO searchable content on Google like Blogs, YouTube videos and Podcasts, PLUS email marketing to their email subscribers?
Oh, and should I mention that content marketing is not enough if you're not pairing it with a clear, systemized sales system?
Eesh! Content marketing and sales funnels can quickly overtake your entire work day and in the end there's no guarantee it'll convert strangers into happy, paying customers.
Amanda Laird, founder of slow & steady studio, is coming in with some hot takes on how to do "Just Enough" content marketing to make it count ... including how to focus on only doing what lights you up most!
Powerful Tidbits Amanda Shared in This Episode...
- Beware of bad advice for solopreneurs just getting started on their content marketing strategies
- How not to hide behind content marketing instead of putting yourself out there and getting up close and personal with your market
- Why you MUST start connecting your marketing efforts to a sales funnel or system
- Getting clear on whether you want 10,000 followers or $10,000 per month
- Why you gotta look at your content marketing metrics to know what's working and what's not
- The difference between influencers who get paid to create content and entrepreneurs who get paid for their products and services
- Visibility matters ... but only if you love doing it!
- Why you need to stop conflating Your Analytics with your self-worth
- How entrepreneurship forces us to confront our own enoughness
- There's no one-size-fits-all magic marketing formula (and if someone is selling you one, run!)
"Influencer culture has wrecked our brains. Business owners misinterpret influencers as creators they have to emulate. Influencers make money by partnering with brands. You make money by selling your products and services."
- Amanda Laird, slow & steady studio
Taking the Hustle Out of Entrepreneurship!
Amanda Laird is the founder and principal strategist at slow & steady, where she provides business and marketing advice to solo, feminist entrepreneurs doing their own thing. She was the host of the Heavy Flow Podcast from 2017 to 2020 and is the author of Heavy Flow: Breaking the Curse of Menstruation published by Dundurn Press and nominated for the 2019 Kobo Emerging Writer Prize for Non-Fiction.Visit Amanda's Website
Connect with Amanda!
FREE BUSINESS COURSE
FREE BUSINESS COURSE
4 Business Building Basics Every New Entrepreneur Needs to Know
Tired of Working Your Butt Off and Not Getting Clients?
Find out exactly why you're not growing and discover my signature 4 Fast & Free Revenue Generating Activities and Stranger to Happy Paying Customer System.
*Includes a 7-day Action Plan!