How to Do SEO & Keyword Research!
The Simplest (and Free-est) Way to Drive Traffic to Your Website
Ashley Doan, The WriterGal, is back with a special immersive workshop on how to do Keyword research so you rank on Google!
How to find the best keywords for your blogs, podcasts, and YouTube videos
What NOT to do when creating content
How to drive traffic to your website without ads!
Watch the replay now!
Love what you're learning and want to thank Ashley with a sweet-sweet PayPal payment?
(Might I suggest sending [email protected] $10 - $20 for the brilliant workshop she created for us!)
Thank Ashley through PayPal!
Websites for Keyword Research
- Google Trends: https://trends.google.com/trends
- Keyword Tool: https://keywordtool.io/
- Answer the Public: https://answerthepublic.com/
- Google Ads Keyword Tool: https://ads.google.com/
- How to bypass Google Ads account set-up (it's really simple): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2kcdQH4_54) https://lsigraph.com/
👉 Free Gift from Ashely: Blog Madlibs Game
👉 Connect with Ashley: https://www.writergal.ca/
- Look for search pools of 10-1K with this tool
- Look for search competition of Low or Medium with this tool
- Include Latent Semantic Index(ing) or LSI words in your content using this tool
- Make sure your Keyword is in 2% of your body using this tool
- Use Shorter sentences of 12-15 words
- Use Shorter paragraphs of 2-4 sentences
- Include bullets and lists
- Use subheadings that incorporate your keywords and LSI's
- Use plain language! Write for your reader first, add in keywords and LIS's later
- Avoid repetition.
- Use Inverted Pyramid storytelling ... put the most important stuff at the top!
- Set aside time and do more keyword research
- Come up with a big list of potential keywords
- Link a phrase to a piece of content or product
- Create content for a phrase you love and want to rank for
- Optimize content for that phrase
- Write for people first
- Go back and add SEO keyword after
- Publish and promote