Living the Digital Nomad Lifestyle as a Freelancer
If the 40-hour workweek stuck sitting in an office makes you break out in hives the digital nomad lifestyle of a freelancer might be right for YOU!
Episode 22 with Sam Laliberte, Freedom Lifestyle Podcast
Something about the 40-hour workweek with someone looking over Sam’s shoulder and micromanaging the way she spent her time and controlling the choices in her life never sat well for her. Turning her skills and passions into a freelancing career and becoming a lifestyle entrepreneur soon allowed Sam to live by what she valued most, the freedom lifestyle that came with being a digital nomad and the freedom to choose.
Listen in as Sam and I dive into all things freedom lifestyle, including
- Is freelancing the way to create a positive workplace while also living the digital nomad lifestyle?
- The difference between freelancing and a lifestyle entrepreneur
- What does it mean to be a digital nomad beyond the freedom to live and work around the world?
- Surprise perks to having total freedom over your schedule when it comes to adulting
- How Covid work from home has given us a taste of the freedom lifestyle and led to the great resignation of 2022
- Sam’s Feels Good or Feels Bad exercise to help you get clear on how to live a more positive and intentional life
"My freedom philosophy is having the flexibility to create my own day. I realized there's cool sh!t I want to do and I value the flexibility to CHOOSE each day." - Sam Laliberte
Podcasts You Need to Hear
- Listen to my interview on Sam's Podcast: I've Never Been Employable ~ Lindsay Johnson
- Listen if you need a confidence boost: Finding the Courage to Follow Your Dreams with Sarah Michelle Brown
- Listen if self-doubt is keeping you stuck: Naming Your Imposter Syndrome Gremlin with Linda Parmar
- Listen if you've realized there's more to life than work: Money isn't Everything with Vince Warnock
Books & Blogs You Need to Read
- Digital Nomad Jobs You Could Start Tomorrow Read Here
- What Is a Digital Nomad? Pros and Cons of Digital Nomad Life Read Here
- What is a Lifestyle Entrepreneur and How to Become One Read Here
- Majority of workers who quit a job in 2021 cite low pay, no opportunities for advancement, feeling disrespected Read Here
Sam's Podcast Course!
Hi, I'm Sam!
After spending years jumping between self-employment and working 9-5s, I'm now following my dream of working from my laptop, travelling the world, and empowering others to do the same through flexible work. Through this journey, I developed “Launch a Podcast on a Budget” to help other aspiring podcasters and entrepreneurs understand the skills and strategies to be successful in launching podcasts of their own.
Visit Sam's Website
GET MY FREE COURSE
4 Business Building Basics
Every Service-Based Entrepreneur Needs to Know
Learn the essential business skills you need for getting customers and making money!