One Heck of an Identity Rollercoaster...
Ariana's first business was in fitness and was birthed from her passion for fitness in her own sobriety journey. As she evolved, so did her business which meant leaving her fitness business behind and branching into the new and exciting world of breathwork and somatic healing and how to use these tools to support entrepreneurs in the growth of their businesses.
But...letting her first business die in order to make space for the rebirth of her new business wasn't as easy as flipping a switch. It challenged her sense of identity and brought about five months of grieving for what was over.
And it's all been a powerful evolution that's brought her to where she is now!
Just a Few of the Magical Tidbits Ariana Shared in This Episode...
Our businesses are their own entities, have their own ways that they want to be expressed and their own offerings that they want to share
- Just as we are on a continual journey to self-actualize, as human beings, our businesses are on those journeys as well
- The healing journey is different for everybody and it's not a linear process
- We might be really good at talking about how things make us feel, but how often do we actually feel safe and supported enough to go into that feeling and to let ourselves be in the discomfort of our feelings
- Her thoughts on death and rebirth in entrepreneurship
- Grieving the ending of one business while making room for what's to come
- Losing and rediscovering her sense of identity as her business evolved
"To stifle the evolution of our business is to stifle the evolution of ourselves"
- Ariana Fotinakis, The 5D Business Collective
Books You Need to Read
- When the Body Says No: The cost of hidden stress by Gabor Mate
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk
- Burnout by Emily Nagoski and Amelia Nagoski
- Laziness Does Not Exist by Devon Price
- Let It Be Easy by Susie Moore
Breathwork Practice from Ariana
This is a guided 15-minute breathwork practice folks can use for nervous system support and to find a deeper connection to Self.Get the Free Breathwork Practice!
Supporting Your Business with Science, Spirit, and Soul!
Ariana Fotinakis is an Indigenous woman, Mama, coach, breathwork facilitator, and founder of The 5D Business Collective. Ariana takes a holistic approach when supporting her clients by blending science, spirit, and soul. She believes that every single person on this planet has something special the world needs, and that when we're well-supported and well-taken care of, we become better-equipped to share those gifts.Visit Ariana's Website
FREE BUSINESS COACHING
Entrepreneurial Adulting is Hard...
You Don't Have to Do it Alone!
If getting support from a business coach, meeting new biz besties, and getting focused work done in the most productive 2 hours of the week sounds like your jam you NEED to join us.
1st and 3rd Thursday of the month on Zoom!
Save your seat for our upcoming coaching and coworking sessions!